Caleb is seven months old now. Its crazy how time flies by. He is currently getting over his first time being sick, the poor boy got double ear infections so had to be put on antibiotics. Besides barely eating, he is doing just fine. Caleb loves to be held, loves to play sitting, and loves being in view of daddy and mommy at all times. The minute we put him down anywhere and leave his sight, we here about it. However, the few minutes he is okay on the ground, he is starting to push himself up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth. It is so cute. I recently starting giving Caleb a pacifier, which was a lifesaver, I thought, however when he started waking up in the middle of the night for it, (when prior to its use, he never woke up screaming), I decided it had to go!!! Dan and I are very selfish about getting our sleep, especially since I work night shift, night time sleep is very, very precious me. Besides being so cute, Caleb is so fun to be around, he is our sweet little man, who even though has a temper from time to time is pretty much an easy going baby. We love that God chose us to raise him, and we pray daily that the Lord will give us the wisdom we need to raise Caleb to know Him.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Bath time
Caleb is seven months old now. Its crazy how time flies by. He is currently getting over his first time being sick, the poor boy got double ear infections so had to be put on antibiotics. Besides barely eating, he is doing just fine. Caleb loves to be held, loves to play sitting, and loves being in view of daddy and mommy at all times. The minute we put him down anywhere and leave his sight, we here about it. However, the few minutes he is okay on the ground, he is starting to push himself up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth. It is so cute. I recently starting giving Caleb a pacifier, which was a lifesaver, I thought, however when he started waking up in the middle of the night for it, (when prior to its use, he never woke up screaming), I decided it had to go!!! Dan and I are very selfish about getting our sleep, especially since I work night shift, night time sleep is very, very precious me. Besides being so cute, Caleb is so fun to be around, he is our sweet little man, who even though has a temper from time to time is pretty much an easy going baby. We love that God chose us to raise him, and we pray daily that the Lord will give us the wisdom we need to raise Caleb to know Him.