A new chapter in life is a good start for new beginnings! As we moved to Fresno we are going to be a bit more dedicated to updating our blog and Facebook. (I even got the new iphone to help me- good 'ol Siri). Well here it is....we've moved in and having a good time. Caleb loves helping grandpa on the farm, not sure how much help he is, but I know Grandpa doesn't mind. I started work last week, and my
official day at the hospital was yesterday. Dan started school today, so things are off to a quick start. God is really good to us and has been our help through all of this. Here are some picts below..........
Caleb helping Grandpa fix the fix......what he doesn't know is that the fence is getting fixed so that he won't be able to escape!
This is where I go on my walks with the kids and Dan. Dan's parents bought the 2 acres on the left (located across the street from their house) and we walk to the orange groves and through them at the end.
We finish (or start) our walk by feeding the three horses at the neighbors. We haven't named them yet, but I'm sure Caleb will come up with some fun names...
We took Gma to "Wood Ward Park" to feed the geese and duckies.... also to play in the park, it was lots of fun!
Doing the booty shake?









